Whether you suffer from allergies or asthma or just want to optimize your indoor environment, the Chief Mechanical Services Pristine Air Control is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Research indicates 96 percent of homes (and likewise all other environments) have at least one type of indoor air quality issue. An indoor air quality control system will report on the levels of common pollutants and other air conditions inside your home in real time.
The culprit for poor air quality could be anything from excessive dust to high humidity to emissions from household cleaners or building materials. The problem is, most people don’t know there’s a problem, and if they do figure it out it’s usually when there has been an adverse impact to their health.
Pristine Air Control is real time air quality data at your fingertips. With this clever unit you’re the master of your own air quality with up-to-date information that’s easy to interpret available via the convenience of your phone.
Pristine Air Quality Control
Featuring cutting edge gas sensing technology developed and specifically designed for indoor environmental monitoring, Pristine Air Quality Control is an innovative solution which allows the prompt detection and identification of a wide range of indoor airborne pollutants and potentially dangerous chemicals, using artificial intelligence algorithms and pattern recognition. With an installed unit connecting wirelessly to your phone this leading edge technology is your environment’s watchdog for air quality. Suitable for the home or commercial applications Pristine Air Quality Control is peace of mind in your pocket.
Far more than just a remote control. With Pristine Air Quality Control you can witness real time monitoring, scheduling and data history from anywhere, on your laptop, desktop and all your IOS and Android devices.
Connect and Control with Pristine Air Control
- Monitor and control your indoor environment from anywhere.
- Easily programme a temperature schedule in just a few simple steps. Start saving energy without compromising your comfort.
- Manage all your devices from one platformand directly control HVAC and air purification systems.
- Access the app from your personal device for real time monitoring, to review data history or to receive custom alerts in case of carbon monoxide build up, possible gas leaks or chemical contamination.
- Intelligent HVC Control: Experience efficient management control of your heating and cooling systems. Self-manage it directly, or let Chief mechanical Services take care of everything.
At Chief Mechanical Services we believe every environment can benefit from Pristine Air Quality Control. Contact our expert team today for more information on the many benefits of installing Pristine Air Quality Control system for you and your colleagues or family.